As you are probably aware, because of a new EU data privacy law (GDPR) that’s being introduced on the 25th May 2018, we’ll be providing more details about how we collect and use your personal information.
▪ how we keep your personal information safe.
▪ the types of personal information we use.
▪ the legal basis we rely on to use your information.
▪ your rights relating to the information we hold about you.
Who controls your personal data?
Louise Sumner of Louise Sumner Photography.
Address: 14 Homer Park, Hooe, Plymouth PL99NN
You can contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can call her on 07795661307
1. What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your photographic experience.
We collect credit/debit card information as all transactions are processed through a gateway provider Paypal and are only stored in a masked format I.E with most of the digits removed.
2. When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site and provide us with feedback on our products or services
3. Why we process your personal data and our legal justification for doing so:
Our legal basis for the processing of personal data is our legitimate business interests, although we will also rely on contract, legal obligation and consent for specific uses of data.
4. How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalise your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested. (BOOKING PHOTOGRAPHIC SITTINGS)
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customerservice requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with them after correspondence (email or phoneinquiries)
- To store photographic files and negatives for further use by thecustomer to obtain images in the future after the initial order is completed. These will be held for no more than 5 years for Wedding images and no more than 6 months for portrait images unless we have written consent for their ongoing use for advertisements or posts. If you wish them to be destroyed prior to these time periods please contact us at email@example.com and we will do so promptly.
5. How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are only stored in a masked format I.E with most of the digits removed.
6. At any time you may review or update the personally identifiable information that we hold about you, by contacting us at the address below. To better safeguard your information, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections to your information.
Louise Sumner Photography operates an ‘implied consent’ policy which means that we assume you are happy with this usage. If you are not happy, you should either not use this site, delete the cookies having visited the site, or browse the site using your browser’s anonymous usage setting (called “Incognito” in Chrome, “InPrivate” for Internet Explorer, “Private Browsing” in Firefox and Safari etc.) although this last option may affect your ability to purchase booking appointments from the site. The processing of the information and insight derived from the cookie placement is processed under the legal basis of ‘legitimate interest’.
7. Third-party disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles.
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
Facebook, as a third party vendor, uses your activity to collect information from you, to lead you to our services, place an order, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our page.
We will always ask for written permission before we post images of you, or minors who are in your care, as a parent or legal guardian.
If at any point you wish these images to be removed it will be immediately done.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL Facebook posts or images on the Website.
Facebook policies regarding Privicy can be found here:
https://newsroom.fb.com/news/2018/04/new-privacy-protections/ 10. Privacy Protection Act
11. We agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
By emailing us
By calling us
12. Does our site allow third-party behavioural tracking?
Yes we allow third-party behavioural tracking via Facebook
13. We only collect your email address in order to:
◦ Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
14. We agree to the following:
Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.Process opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
If at any time you would like to Opt Out from receiving future emails:
Email us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Louise Sumner Photography.
14 Homer Park
firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 07795661307.