- ▪ how we keep your personal information safe.
- ▪ the types of personal information we use.
- ▪ the legal basis we rely on to use your information.
- Louise Sumner of Louise Sumner Photography.
- Address: 14 Homer Park, Hooe, Plymouth PL99NN
- You can contact her at email@example.com
- You can call her on 07795661307
1. What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your photographic experience.We collect credit/debit card information as all transactions are processed through a gateway provider Paypal and are only stored in a masked format I.E with most of the digits removed.
2. When do we collect information?We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site and provide us with feedback on our products or services3. Why we process your personal data and our legal justification for doing so:
Our legal basis for the processing of personal data is our legitimate business interests, although we will also rely on contract, legal obligation and consent for specific uses of data.4. How do we use your information?We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalise your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested. (BOOKING PHOTOGRAPHIC SITTINGS)
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customerservice requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with them after correspondence (email or phoneinquiries)
- To store photographic files and negatives for further use by thecustomer to obtain images in the future after the initial order is completed. These will be held for no more than 5 years for Wedding images and no more than 6 months for portrait images unless we have written consent for their ongoing use for advertisements or posts. If you wish them to be destroyed prior to these time periods please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do so promptly.
We will always ask for written permission before we post images of you, or minors who are in your care, as a parent or legal guardian.If at any point you wish these images to be removed it will be immediately done.
Can change your personal information:
- By emailing us
- By calling us
12. Does our site allow third-party behavioural tracking?
Yes we allow third-party behavioural tracking via Facebook
13. We only collect your email address in order to:
◦ Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
14. We agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.Process opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- If at any time you would like to Opt Out from receiving future emails:
- Email us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.Contacting Us
Louise Sumner Photography.
- 14 Homer ParkHOOE,
firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 07795661307.